Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Prelude to the Fourdays!

Welcome one and all to the Scav Hunt Blog! This website will keep a running commentary from all active (and a few non-active) Scavenger Hunt Judges during the next fourdays (May 10-13).

We have all been slaving away at providing a fantastical list that will shock, awe and amaze you all once it is release at 12:01am this evening. I personally want to thank each one of the Judges for working as an amazingly cohesive yet individualistic unit this year. As it is my first year as Head Judge, I must say this is the biggest thing I've ever done and it at times has been overwhelming, hard, and frustrating but in this calm before the storm I am nothing but ecstatic. I hardly slept last night, not out of frantic preparation but out of sheer excitement. I offer one prediction and that is that this will be the best Scav Hunt... EVAR!!!!

JudgeON!

Head Judge Jim

1 comment:

Pambdelurion said...

I don't know if I like the wording of "Thursday evening" for list release. Can we take a vote on this, then argue about it for a while?